Help us make health insurance WAY less complicated
Health insurance - it’s hard to make sense of, don’t you reckon? We know it’s true. We know it all too well. That’s what we’re here for.
Hello. We’re health.com.au, and our goal is to make health insurance much, much less complicated than it’s ever been before.
That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Sales Consultant to join our team in Abbotsford.
The person we’re looking for.
When we mention “sales” and “customer service” experience, you start getting excited. You’ll also be:
- A relationship builder- using a personal and friendly approach to helping customers
- A KPI kind of person – chasing new leads and exceeding targets every month
- Good with words – speaking them and writing them
- A fine print aficionado – there will be no policy, procedure or legislation too complicated for you to interpret and explain
- Resilient. When things get tough, you keep on truckin’
- An attention to detail nerd- ensuring all proposals are correct and meet the customers’ needs
- So well organised that people set their watch off yours
- Strong on all things digital (a.k.a. not a technophobe)
- Adaptable enough to fit into an already established team
If you’d like to get a tiny bit ahead of yourself for a moment and imagine life as the successful candidate, here’s what you’ll be rewarded with:
- A lovely bunch of people who’ve created a genuinely excellent, agile work culture and environment, and who look after each other
- As much fruit and coffee as you need
- Furious, highly competitive in-house pool and table tennis competitions
- Discounted health insurance
- AIA Vitality, our award-winning health and wellbeing program
- Regular social events
If we had to sum it all up in a couple of words, it’d be fun and ambitious.
At the heart of HEA’s culture is a desire to do the right thing for our customers. That’s not something we simply say to sound honourable – it’s something we aim for every day.
If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of apply now a copy of the position description click here application close Friday 19th January 2018 at 5pm.