Help us make health insurance WAY less complicated
health.com.au (part of the GMHBA Group) is an online Private Health Insurer based in Abbotsford. We provide health insurance to tens of thousands of people across Australia. We know how hard it can be to make sense of all the health insurance policies available so we exist to make things simple!
health.com.au has a vacancy for a Business Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will be helping the health.com.au business achieve its strategic goals and create positive reporting outcomes utilizing a myriad of IT systems and data sources. Working closely with the Finance and Business Intelligence teams, this role will be integral to guiding the future direction of strategic objectives.
The Person we’re looking for
To be successful in the role ideally your skills and experience will include:
- The ability to understand business data requests and source this information from available systems
- A proven track record of managing stakeholders in complex, growing organizations
- Experience working with and in Agile project deliver
- Experience successfully managing complex projects, with diverse sets of requirements.
- Minimum of 4 years working in business analysis or database administration roles.
- Strong communication skills being able to work with a wide range from people from developers to high-level executives
- Track record of developing business cases
- Experience developing business process models
- Experience in Database creation and administration
- Strong Structured Query Language capabilities
- The ability to operate autonomously and manage competing priorities
If you’d like to get a tiny bit ahead of yourself for a moment and imagine life as the successful candidate, here’s what you’ll be rewarded with:
- A lovely bunch of people who’ve created a genuinely excellent, agile work culture and environment, and who look after each other
- Furious, highly competitive in-house pool and table tennis competitions
- Ongoing Learning and Development
- Discounted health insurance
- Access to AIA Vitality, an award-winning health and wellbeing program
- Fresh fruit and coffee
- Regular social events
- Flexible working arrangements- health.com.au understand that it’s important to achieve balance between work, family and social commitments.
If we had to sum it all up in a couple of words, it’d be fun and ambitious.
At the heart of HEA’s culture is a desire to do the right thing for our customers. That’s not something we simply say to sound honourable – it’s something we aim for every day.
If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, please send your CV and cover letter by 14th February 5pm