IT Administrator – health.com.au
Help us make health insurance WAY less complicated
health.com.au (part of the GMHBA Group) is an online Private Health Insurer based in Abbotsford. We provide health insurance to tens of thousands of people across Australia. We know how hard it can be to make sense of all the health insurance policies available so we exist to make things simple!
We have a vacancy for an IT Administrator to join our team. In this role, you will provide the delivery and support of Information Technology used by health.com.au.
The Person we’re looking for
Working in a fast-paced environment, the successful candidate will be an IT generalist capable of implementing and administering complex IT solutions.
You will also have:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant area i.e. Business Information Systems, Computer Science
- 5+ years commercial experience in the Information Technology field
- Demonstrated experience in system design and implementation
- Demonstrated knowledge of information security best practices
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Microsoft packages including Active Directory, IIS, DNS, SQL Server, Windows Server, Exchange Server
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in network configuration i.e. VLAN’s, ACL’s, routing, etc.
- Previous experience with cloud services such as Microsoft Azure and Office 365 will be highly regarded.
- Project management experience, working in an Agile environment.
If you’d like to get a tiny bit ahead of yourself for a moment and imagine life as the successful candidate, here’s what you’ll be rewarded with:
- A lovely bunch of people who’ve created a genuinely excellent, agile work culture and environment, and who look after each other
- Furious, highly competitive in-house pool and table tennis competitions
- Ongoing Learning and Development
- Discounted health insurance
- Access to AIA Vitality, an award-winning health and wellbeing program
- Fresh fruit and coffee
- Regular social events
- Flexible working arrangements- health.com.au understand that it’s important to achieve balance between work, family and social commitments.
If we had to sum it all up in a couple of words, it’d be fun and ambitious.
At the heart of HEA’s culture is a desire to do the right thing for our customers. That’s not something we simply say to sound honourable – it’s something we aim for every day.
If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, please send your CV and cover letter by Sunday 18th March 2018
To review the PD click here